Patented method tested on the field
ACL Quick Check®
The only complete analysis system for each sport-specific task.
A team of experts
More than 20 years of experience in biomechanics applied to sport and clinics
Spin-off of the University of Padua
Performance & prevention
On field analysis
3D kinematic - Kinetic analysis - Plantar pressures - Surface electromyography - Postural analysis
- Our reality was born from the university research in the collaboration with experts in biomechanics and professional level sport scientists and clinicians.
- Our advanced biomechanical analysis provides an objective and complete description of any sport task. We want to assist sports professionals (coaches, physical trainers, personal trainers) in planning personalized training according to the specific biomechanical needs of each athlete.
- In case of injuries to the lower limbs, especially the knee, our support also extends to clinicians (orthopedists, physiatrists, physiotherapists). In this case, the aim is to optimize the rehabilitation process, establish recovery times and ensure a safe return of the athlete to competitive activity.
- Our patented ACL Quick Check® method allows an accurate and highly reliable biomechanical analysis of the joints of the lower limbs and trunk in sport-specific tasks performed by athletes on field. The screening system has very high levels of reliability for the primary and secondary prevention of hip, knee and ankle injuries with particular attention to the anterior cruciate ligament.
- The results of the tests performed with our method provide details that are also useful for improving sports performance. ACL Quick Check® is applicable to any single and team sport discipline (rugby, football, volleyball, basketball, hockey, baseball, athletics, golf, skiing, fencing, tennis, dance, skating, iron man…).
- The biomechanical assessments are performed in the athletes’ training / competition site and the quality of the results is comparable to that of the analyzes carried out in the laboratory.
- The only patented method of biomechanical analysis of sport-specific task performed on field that allows the assessment of motor performance also associated with the assessment of the risk of injury at the lower limbs, in particular of the anterior cruciate ligament.
- The results are provided by our team through a detailed report accompanied by specialist advice and are functional to the optimization of sports performance, the primary and secondary prevention of injuries and the evaluation of rehabilitation and physical reconditioning programs.
- Application to all sports disciplines.
Sport-specific dynamic tests on field in the natural training environment, indoors and outdoors. (ACL Quick Check®).
INSTRUMENTATION: Baropodometry – 3D motion capture – surface EMG
Functional tests (gait, squat, single-leg squat, drop jump …) and posturography, on the field, indoors and outdoors, at the client’s site (ACL Quick Check®).
INSTRUMENTATION: Baropodometry – 3D motion capture – surface EMG.
Evaluation of posturography, walking and and running. Support and collaboration for the development of targeted exercises and eventually orthotics.
INSTRUMENTATION: Baropodometry – Motion capture 3D